There surely have to be a significant patch with this issue

Тема в разделе "Жалобы на администраторов / игроков", создана пользователем Sunxuemei, 15 окт 2020.

1. Sunxuemei

Sunxuemei Новичок

There surely have to NBA MT Coins be a significant patch with this issue. If we are playing at the park there should be no offensive breach (s) for camping at the paint when the opposing team can eliminate it on defense. Also, if anybody has plans on playing at the park at NBA2K21, please don't waste your time. It's frustrating as hell playing with randoms when you need to decode who performs well and who's trash at the match.

I rather keep playing NBA2K20 before the game comes out in two months real talkOn God bro, I have lost about 5 games directly dealing with this difficulty at the park. It is like I'm playing 2K20 all over again but much worse.

You mean on protection? It is similar to that at 2k20 too though so playing park in 20 you'll still have people sit at the paint for 20 minutes on protection. Therefore, if you can not escape from it you may too grind vc on the sport which will carry over to the next gen pocket imo since whatever earned or achieved from 20 remains in 20. I can post and say I want have a wonderful day Keyboard gangsta.

Because it is so near the brand new game's release date, I figured I should just exchange it in to get the new one instead of playing it.

However, a huge deal breaker for me purchasing NBA 2k20 in the first place (that is why I skipped 2k19) is the addition of the WNBA. I am a very long time Libertys fan and was excited finally for their inclusion.I've been combing through information about the new game and I haven't seen the WNBA mentioned everywhere except by a speculation post.

Does anybody know if the league is going to be included because if not I might as well only eventually play 2k20 but when they are I would be activly looking into updating at a month?WNBA will return, and will even have its own career Buy NBA 2K MT mode. No news on if you'll have the ability to use a lady my participant in the park yet.

2. KennethFub

KennethFub Новичок

Добрый день!
    Предлагаем Вам хороший выбор по кальянной тематике

#HookahMagic

Не реклама Строго 18+

Поделиться этой страницей