It become common knowledge

Тема в разделе "Жалобы на администраторов / игроков", создана пользователем Gamerzone, 18 ноя 2019.

1. Gamerzone

Gamerzone Новичок

What are the Significant differences between Dofus and Dofus Touch? Two complete versions of this Dofus Kamas game. One is BASED on the edition of 2012-2013 while the other (PC) is becoming updates every few months. TBH Dofus touch looks like a minor version of the real Dofus.Makes sense that they'd make it smaller, it is for mobile after all. Mobile users don't have ssd.

It is not that it is smaller, but lacking of patches. Characteristic point reset that is free won't make it bigger. Revamp & spell versions won't raise that the memory required. Without adding a Mb, some patches could be implemented. As for that"small" game on your pocket, try downloading the entire map so u won't have to download every single time you go to some other map. Surprise, there appeared a wild GB. So, the debate of"should be small" can not be implemented here. It's not a match after all.

Looking for a buddy to hang out with on Dofus 1.29 legacy server.Well, since the defect, a lot of folks lost the motivation to play on servers with a quite troubled economy. And with the new server I believe the number of players around the servers is gonna go lower and lower every day. Therefore, if you're searching for a really active community your very best bet will be the new one.I imagine a good deal of people are stopping the current Dofus 1.29 servers because of a duplication glitch which led to literality trillions of vulbis Dofuses, among a number of other things. The glitch had existed but only recently did it become common knowledge.

So they are making a server that is new and people are leaping over. I suggest doing the same if Dofus 1.29 is something which you can see yourself playing for several months ahead of time. It is going to be better in the long run, even though it means losing your progress. Additionally there is some slight improvements coming into the new Dofus 1.29 server, even though I am unsure exactly what these are. And I am not sure if the existing servers will receive the very same improvements. They probably will but not.

You will be OK if you've got people to play. But there is hardly any content made to be soloed. Like every dungeon is 8 mob by default, so you would like a set or you risk having to restart the entire item and get a brand new key and dying. And because the playerbase is modest, that is an issue. Playing solo is definitely viable. During real Dofus 1.29 I only ran 2 accounts since my potato computer could not handle more. And I had a lot of fun playing. Finding bands was possible, Although the playerbase was much bigger.

I didnt know about the duplication bug and I'd like to know more could you associate me the full story or tell me? A very small community (only two individuals as far as I'm aware but maybe more) understood how to duplicate items for a lengthy time buy dofus kamas echompletely.For whatever reason among those men backstabs the others, duplicates trillions of vulbis Dofuses, makes a retailer selling them Dofus kamas each. I have seen it and it is real, although I don't have a link to the screenshot.

Поделиться этой страницей